- French Quarter FestivalNew Orleans, LA701163:45-5:10pm
Jax Lot Stage
Tin Men are always game to try out something new...
Back to normal?
Shop, eat, drink, listen to tunes...type stuff like that.
Ash Wednesday wouldn't be complete without our annual post-mortem performance. Come hoist one with your fave washboard/sousaphone/guitar trio.
Special Mardi Gras performance. Yo ho ho. Narcissy plays first.
We shall have, one hopes, returned to our usual standard.
Matt Perrine returns from his travels to once again occupy the sousaphone chair.
- Bywater BakeryCorner Dauphine and IndependenceNew Orleans, LA701172-3pm
Come celebrate the grand opening of Bywater Bakery. Get yourself a king cake.
Avec monsieur Miles Lyons sur tuba.
Big New Years Eve show! Also with Happy Talk Band and Angry Lovers.
- 608 Fulton St.New Orleans, LA70130(504) 212-64768-10:30
There's a mighty wind a-blowin'...
Opening up for the irrepressible Luke Winslow King.
Tin Men invade Waconia!
We'll also be playing with the Rolling Road Show on this night. Great to be getting back to Oshkosh--our home away from home!
- Morial Convention Center5:30-6:30pm
- New Orleans Jazz and Heritage FestivalNew Orleans FairgroundsNew Orleans, LATBA
Tin Men are proud to return to Jazzfest! Lagniappe Stage.
Special matinee show for Jazzfest season.
- French Quarter FestivalNew Orleans, LA701162-3:15pm
On the GE Capital New Orleans Tech Big River Stage, whatever that is...
Lundi Gras will never be the same. This will be a (relatively) EARLY show so folks can get home in time for the Big Day. As usual, Narcissy opens the show.
Tin Men "On The Shady Side" album release event!618 Frenchmen St.New Orleans, LA70116(504) 942-37317-9pm
The Tin Men celebrate the release of our newest CD "On The Shady Side"...
- John "Papa" Gros and the Tin Men2828 Canal StreetNew Orleans, LA70119(504) 304-47149pm
We will be getting into some different bags with this outfit.
Tin Men's triumphant return to the Venerable Gold Hill Inn!!! Washboard Chaz cannot refuse a favor on this day!!!
- Casper CollegeCasper, WY7:30pm
In Durham Hall. At last--Casper, Wyoming!
Should be real fine!
- 201 N Columbia StreetCovington, LA70433(985) 727-46388pm
Tin Men are headed to Switerland!
Same bat band, different bat time, different bat day.
Hold onto your hats...
- French Quarter FestivalNew Orleans, LA701163:45-5:15
Old U.S. Mint Stage. Otherwise known as "WWL's Esplanade in the Shade Stage".
- Paul Sanchez, Alex McMurray and the Tin Men1 City CenterJackson St. and the Fox RiverOshkosh, WI920.230.33337pm
- Pontchartrain Vineyards81250 Old Military RdBush, LA70431(985) 892-97426:30pm
We shall be travelling to Bush, LA on this day.
We are taking the act on the road...
The original lineup returns...
MC Sweet Tea followed by Narcissy, then the foam from the blow-hole around 11...wear something stain-resistant.
Special New Years Eve edition...we play 10-11 and Walter goes on at midnight. Come whoop it up!
Always an epic event.
Actually just one sousaphone. Maybe I was wrong about the comfort zone. Been meaning to get into our discomfort zone.
Actually just one sousaphone. Chaz and I will stay in our comfort zones.
The Great Boogie Woogie1526 N. American StreetPhiladelphia, PATBA
Big Labor Day celebration in Philadelphia! Also appearing is Walter "Wolfman" Washington and The Roadmasters. Tickets available at www.ticketfly.com (search "boogie woogie").
Movie "The Runner"banquet hallnoon-6:15
- Abita Springs Park22049 Main St.Abita Springs, LA704206:30-8:30pm
they say you can't have the yo ho ho without the bottle of rum.
- Michael Arnone's Crawfish FestAugusta, NJTBA
- Harrah's Casino3-6pm
- With the absolutely dangerous Rory Danger and the Danger Dangers.
- Much easier than Chazfest.
- New Orleans Jazz and Heritage FestivalNew Orleans FairgroundsNew Orleans, LA2:25-3:35pmLagniappe Stage.
- CayTokyo, JAPAN, JAPANdoors 18:30 start 19:30With Steve Gardner and other special guests.
- It's been years in the making, but we're finally going to do it...
- Taku TakuKyoto, JAPAN, JAPANdoors 18:00 start 19:00
- TokuzoNagoya, JAPAN, JAPANdoors 19:00 start 20:00
- Thumbs UpYokohama, JAPAN, JAPANdoors 18:30 start 19:30
Chris Lane's Birthday Wake and Roast2227 St Claude AveNew Orleans, USA, USA70117504-265-88559pmFree show. Lane's birthday party/wake/roast. Come perform with the Valparaiso Men's Chorus!
- With Narcissy and the Kings of the Small Time. A Glorious Mayhem...
- Featuring Jason Jurzak!
- 907 South Peters St.New Orleans, LA70130(504) 529-584410pmAll proceeds go to help Make Music NOLA (previously known as the Youth Orchestra of the Lower 9th Ward) purchase additional instruments for the expansion of their program. www.makemusicnola.org
- ALL HANDS ON DECK...
- Hello Los Angeles! Also on the bill are Paul Sanchez and the Rolling Road Show featuring Arsene DeLay and Antoine Diel.
- Oh yes indeed! Back from the nether reaches of the continent.
- Same night--different place.
- We played here a few years ago with Paul Sanchez. Should be fun!
All Aboard Gala
It's Alex's birthday. Should be pretty good...